Butternut Squash Soup
1 large Butternut Squash
1 large onion
4 cloves of garlic
3 large carrots
3 14oz cans of chicken broth (use vegetable for vegetarian)
1/2 cup sour cream
- Peel squash and scoop out seeds. Then dice into cubes.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Peel and chop carrots
- Put Vegetables in crock-pot with the cans of broth, then fill one can with water and add that too. Cook on low overnight.
- All the vegetables should be really soft at this point. pour into a large container (a bowl or a pot will work) and add sour cream. Stir until there are no big lumps of sour cream.
- Put soup into the blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour back into crock-pot to keep warm until mealtime.