Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Soup a Week for Winter

It's that time of year. It's time to make snowmen, have snowball fights, blow noses,  you know that kind of thing. So I'm starting a new project "A Soup a Week for Winter." As someone with Celiac I often find myself wondering what to do about lunch. Oh how I long for the ease of a nice hot toasted cheese sandwich, but alas, the ease of a sandwich would leave me broke. So to make lunches a little easier I am making a soup a week. once a week I will be making a new soup and blogging on it. For myself I am making these in large quantities and putting leftovers in containers so that I have a quick meal when I need it. Microwaves are amazing things aren't they? Anyway I hope you find something warm and yummy on these cold winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment