2 large Onions
2 cans of beef Broth (vegetable will work for vegetarian)
salt to taste
- Chop slice or dice the onion to your preference (I like rings)
- In a fry pan over medium heat start cooking the onions in just enough broth to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the broth boils out. Don't stir to much it is okay for things to stick to the pan.
- Continue adding a little beef broth and cooking it off until you use up one of the cans of broth.
- After the broth add just enough white wine to coat the bottom of the pan and scrape anything left on the bottom with a spoon.
- Add the other can of broth and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and enjoy