Monday, June 20, 2011

Taco Burgers

Okay I'll admit it I forgot about father's day. Life is hectic it happens. But I found myself trying to throw something nice together last minute and this is what I came up with. I had hamburger patties and corn tortillas put 'em together and tada! Taco Burgers. Not really a super original idea, but pretty easy and fun.

TACO BURGERS
Hamburger Patty
2 Corn tortillas
2 slices of cheese (sandwich size)
tomato half sliced
chili powder
garlic powder
onion powder
salt
sour cream (I like the sour cream with chives)
sprinkle raw hamburger patty with the spices and the salt. 
cook at about 350 degrees until done  
place corn tortilla on griddle (or pan) add one slice of cheese
put cooked hamburger patty on top of cheese add slice of tomato and layer on the other slice of cheese and other corn tortilla. cook until the corn tortilla starts getting crispy and  the cheese is melted.
Top with a tablespoon of sour cream and a wedge of tomato for a garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment